Sign up for all my latest time-efficient fat loss and conditioning tips!

If you struggle to find time for exercise, I'll tell you everything about getting rid of your belly fat without needing gym membership! Results all round!
  
Email:
Name:

Thursday 25 September 2008

Free hotel room workout

I often get asked by clients and friends "What should I do when I'm away on business / holiday"

Often if it's a holiday I will tell people that if they have been training hard enough the rest of the year then they deserve a rest!

However, if you regularly go away on business and are staying in hotels, what can you do to get a fast, effective session in without much equipment?

Today I've posted a 'Hotel Room Points Challenge' workout at Storm Force Fitness.

THIS IS AVAILABLE TO NON-MEMBERS AS WELL SO PLEASE SEND THE LINK TO ANYONE YOU THINK WE CAN HELP!

http://www.stormforcefitness.com/article.php?pid=253

I am desperate to get people out of the 'I need a gym to exercise' mindset so have this one on me!

Yes I know it's becoming something of an obsession but I've seen the devestating effects bad information can have on a person when it comes to exercise.

Don't forget you don't have to be in a hotel! You can do it at home as well!

Enjoy!

Please send this link to all your friends if you think they could benefit - the more people we help the better!

Jon

No comments: