Sign up for all my latest time-efficient fat loss and conditioning tips!

If you struggle to find time for exercise, I'll tell you everything about getting rid of your belly fat without needing gym membership! Results all round!
  
Email:
Name:

Monday 1 September 2008

The 1000 rep challenge!

Phew it's over.

I finally completed my 1000 rep kettlebell challenge for charity.

The aim was to do 1000 reps in under 45 minutes.

The pain went something like this...

20 swings, 20 snatches, 20 swings, 20 jerks, 20 swings, 20 snatches, 20 swings, 40 split rows, 20 swings, 50 push ups

Four times.

Brutal but glad I did it and we raised some more money for my charity.

Thanks to everyone who supported me and took part in the Kettlebell Olympics afterwards - everyone was awesome and there were some cracking performances - but you can do better next year.... ;-)

Jon

No comments: