Sign up for all my latest time-efficient fat loss and conditioning tips!

If you struggle to find time for exercise, I'll tell you everything about getting rid of your belly fat without needing gym membership! Results all round!
  
Email:
Name:

Sunday 9 November 2008

Get outside and train!

I don't know why people find exercise so hard!

I just got out of bed an hour earlier than my usual Sunday rising to meet a couple of clients in Wollaton Park, Nottingham for some sprints, kettlebell work, burpees and whatever else we felt like.

Despite a minor back issue on my part this was awesome and just what I needed!

It's so good to just get out in the crisp November air amongst the grass, trees and aggressive deer who apparently are in rutting season.

It's left me feeling ultra-creative and ready to hit my latest projects.

The last couple of days I've felt a bit stale and needed something to clear the tubes and open up the brain wave channels again!

You'll be amazed what exercise, especailly exercise in nature will do for your fitness, wellbeing and mental peace.

Try it next Sunday. You'll be amazed!

Jon
PS If you want lots of workouts you can do in the park at home or anywhere else you fancy, join up at http://www.stormforcefitness.com

No comments: