Sign up for all my latest time-efficient fat loss and conditioning tips!

If you struggle to find time for exercise, I'll tell you everything about getting rid of your belly fat without needing gym membership! Results all round!
  
Email:
Name:

Thursday 2 October 2008

Let's all have a curry on Friday

It's Friday tomorrow, which for me means treat night!

I train and work hard all week (especially today!) so I deserve a meal when I can go a bit nuts.

Last week I had a not-so-healthy pizza. But I earned it - that's the key. It helps keep me on track.

There's a MASSIVE difference between caving all the time and earning a treat.

Today however, I am going to give you a curry recipe which can be ready from scratch in under 20 minutes and is actually really healthy!

Enjoy....

Chicken Masala(4 servings)

Ingredients:

1 chopped onion
6 fresh green chillies
6 chopped garlic cloves
2 tsp grated fresh root ginger
1 tbs ground coriander
2 tsp ground cumin
1 large bunch of fresh, chopped coriander
150ml water
2 tbs olive oil
400g chicken breast cut into strips
250ml chicken stock

Preparation:

Blend vegetables, herbs, spices and water until a smooth paste is created

Heat olive oil in large, non-stick frying pan, add the paste and fry stirring constantly for around 1 minute

Add chicken to frying pan, stir for around 3 minutes then add chicken stock

Mix well, cover and cook on low heat until tender (around 10 minutes)


Remember there's plenty more where that came from...

http://www.stormforcefitness.com/article.php?pid=216 (scroll down to the recipe section)

No comments: